This was a good way to use up my peaches. The sorbet is so refreshing especially during the hot summer.
1 tbsp gelatine
1 1/2 cups cold water
1/2 cup boiling water
1 cup sugar
1 cup fresh peaches (puree)
1. Sprinkle gelative over 1/2 cup cold water in a pan.
2. Stand for 10 minutes.
3. Add boiling water and stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved.
4. Add sugar and stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add remaining cold water and peaches.
7. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
8. Once it sets remove from freezer and blend. Freeze again.
Note : You can substitute peaches with any seasonal fruits. Adjust the sugar according to the sweetness or tartness of your fruit.
Tip : My peaches were very sweet. I found the first lot I made was too sweet so made another lot with no sugar and mix the two together. Just right with 1/2 cup sugar
Much healthier than ice-cream.
Recipe : kitchen @ kitchencaper.