Noodles (I make my own wantan mee) See here
From my frozen store (premade) :
pork balls (recipe here )
char siew (bbq pork)
1 bunch of greens (choy sam, pak choy, spinach, brocolli or cauliflower)
1 Tbsp fried onions
1. Drizzle oil, dark sauce and soy sauce onto your 2 serving plates.
2. Put beef and pork balls and prawns into boiling water.
3. Microwave and slice char siew.
4. Put vegetables into boiling water and boil quickly.
5. Remove the food from the pot and place at the side of the 2 plates
6. Boil your noodles for a few minutes. ( I do not plunge the noodles into cold water and then hot water again as I observed there was not much difference to the texture of the noodle. Plus have to wash another pot and the timing have to be so right because by plunging here and there the noodles tend to get overcook and the other food gets cold).
7. Remove noodles from pot and divide into 2 plates.
8. Toss the noodles with the 'liu' (food) to mix thoroughly with oil and sauce.
9. Place char siew on top of the noodles and sprinkle with fried onions.
10. Serve with sambal on the side
This dark sauce is highly recommended. It gives the chinese noodles and dishes a really authentic asian taste.
My all-time favorite noodle dish. See fried onion recipe for onion oil.