1 tsp oil
1 tsp yuen chan dark sauce (see pic)
1 tsp soy sauce
1 portion homemade wanton Mee (recipe)
300 gm Char Siew (bbq pork), sliced (recipe)
300 gm spinach
1 Tbsp fried onions
1. Drizzle 1 tsp of oil, dark sauce and soy sauce onto 2 plates.
2. Put vegetables into boiling water and boil quickly about 1 minute. Remove.
3. Boil your noodles for 2-3 minutes . Remove.
4. Divide noodles and spinach and place onto each serving plate.
5. Place char siew on top of the noodles and sprinkle with fried onions.
7. Serve with sambal chilli on the side.
Yuen Chan dark sauce is highly recommended. It gives the chinese noodles and dishes a really authentic asian taste
Thursday, August 24, 2006